Summer 2021 Courses Offered
Register as a Regular Student (Credit) or Guest Student (Audit) for the two courses below:
RMA 102 Indian Philosophy (3 Credits)
RMA 103 Intro to Buddhism (3 Credits)
Undergraduate and Graduate Students can take the course for Credit if they are intending to take the course for transfer.
- It is your responsibility to check with your institution on the transferability of this course to your institution.
Students with general interest are welcome to take it for Credit or Audit.
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
I. PRIVILEGES OF DIFFERENT STUDENT TYPES
1.1 New VaYU Students (Credit)
Student applicants who wish to take the course for Credit should complete the VaYU Application form (see steps below in Section 2)
They will be enrolled as a Regular VaYU Student with the privileges listed in Table below.
1.2 Guest VaYU Students (Audit)
A Non VaYU student who want to be a “Guest Student” should fill the VaYU Application to enroll (see steps below).
They will be enrolled as a Guest VaYU Student with the privileges listed in Table below.
Registered Students (Credit)
VaYU Email Provided for Course Information
Access to Synchronous Lectures
First week lecture is free for all to sample
Course Cost (in US Dollars) *
$ 895 - After discount of 50%
Learning Management System Access
Access to Course Materials
PowerPoint Slides access
Student Discussion Forum
Course Completion Certificate
Assignments Completion & Grading (Homework, Quizzes Tests)
Graduate Credits Awarded (Course available for transfer to US, Canadian or International Universities – check with destination institution on transferability before registering for VaYU course)
Grade Awarded with Transcript (Marks Card)
II. Steps to complete VaYU Enrollment Application
1. Go to the link www.vayuusa.org
2. Click on My Application on the top Menu.
3. On the following screen as a New Student click the "Apply Now" button next to New Applicant, unless you already have set up your login in the VaYU portal
4. Enter your email and the CAPTCHA filter 'I am not a Robot'
5. You will now see the screen below. Fields that are mandatory are indicated by a '*.'
6. Enter all your demographic information in Section 1 Applicant Demographic Details.
7. In Section 2 Program Information
o In the Academic Program dropdown field, select Humanities & Arts.
o In the Degree/Non-Degree ‘Radio button’ field select Non-Degree student.
o In Non-Degree Summer Courses ‘Multiple-choice’ field select one or more courses you would like to take during Summer.
o Select the Term and the Year in the dropdowns.
o Also enter in Section 3, the 'Type of Student' - Credit or Audit
8. Fill all sections from Section 4 Marketing to Section 7 Military Service if you are a "Guest Student." If you are a Regular Student, you will have to fill all the Sections 1-13.
9. At any point, you can save and exit the application. You can return to your application the same way you entered in Step 2. You will use the password provided to you in the email you entered in Step 3.
10. You will be sent an invoice for the course fee. You can pay it using credit card or ACH/RTGS Bank Transfer. Sorry, we are not set up to take checks. DO NOT SEND CHECKS.
11. Once your invoice is paid, you will be enrolled in the course.
12. Question? Send email to email@example.com