Research theses guided by faculty at VaYU.
- Effect of Add-On of Yoga Therapy to Physiotherapy in the Management of Spinal Cord Injury Patients
Student Name: Monali Madhusmita
Guide: Dr. John Ebnezar, Prof. T. M. Srinivasan, Dr. Patitapaban Mohanty & Dr. Deepeshwar Singh
PhD Awarded: 2020
- Effect of Add-On of Yoga Therapy on Social Cognition in Schizophrenia
Student Name: Ramajayam G
Guide Name: Dr. N K Manjunath Dr. Shivarama Varambally
PhD Awarded: 2019
- Measurement of Health and Pathological condition using Acugraph
Student Name: Kuntal Ghosh
Guide Name: Prof. T. M. Srinivasan, Prof. Alex Hankey
PhD Awarded: 2018
- Acute Effect of Mobile Phone Radiations on Brain Hemodynamics, Cognition and Subtle Energy Levels of Teenagers and Protective Value of Yoga Intervention: A Randomized Controlled Study.
Student Name: Hemant Bhargav
Guide Name: Prof. T. M. Srinivasan Dr. Shivarama Varambally
PhD Awarded: 2017
- Effect of Remedial Yoga Module in The Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Student Name: Vijaya Lakshmi Kavuri
Guide Name: Dr. R Nagarathna, Senthamil R Selvan
PhD Awarded: 2016
- Neuronal activity and cerebral blood flow in meditation defined in traditional yoga texts
Student Name: Deepeshwar Singh
Guide Name: Dr.Naveen K V, Dr.H R Nagandra
PhD Awarded: 2015
- Evaluation of the Psychological and immune effect of long term yoga practice on Breast Cancer Survivors: A cross sectional explorative study.
Student Name: Amritashu Ram
Guide Name: Raghavendra Rao, Dr. Manjunath N K
PhD Awarded: 2014
- Psychophysiological effects of two meditative states described in Yoga texts.
Student Name: Raghavendra Bhat
Guide Name: Shirley Telles, Dr. H R Nagendra
PhD Awarded: 2013
- Effect of IAYT (Integrated Approach of Yog therapy) In Osteoarthritis of Knee Joint – A Comparative Study
Student Name: John Ebnezar
Guide Name: Dr.H R Nagendra, Dr. R Nagarathna
PhD Awarded: 2012
- Effect of Yoga Therapy As a Psychotherapeutic Intervention in Breast Cancer Patients
Student Name: Vadiraja HS
Guide Name: Dr. Nagedra H.R. Dr. Nagrathna R. Dr.Gopinath K.S.
PhD Awarded: 2011