Karuna Nagarajan, MBA, MSc, PhD.
- Ph.D. (Yoga)
- M.Sc. (Yoga)
- Associate Professor, S-VYASA Yoga University.
- Founder and Managing Trustee of Svaraveda Foundation, an exclusive institute for Music therapy research and Courses.
Experience in Academics:
- Chief Compiler of Self-Learning Material on Yoga for Distance Education: Compiled more than 300 SLM for Distance Education Courses– S-VYASA. Yoga instructor's Course (YIC), Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy (PGDYT), Bachelors of Science (BSc Yoga) and Master of Science (MSc) – Nov 2005 to till date
- Teaching Experience: Yoga Philosophy and Health, Hatha yoga, Yoga therapy Principles & Practice, Cultural History of India, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Bhagavadgita, Indian Culture, Streams of Yoga, Health Philosophy and Yoga, etc - Aug 2007 – till date.
- She has guided more than 100 students for MSc Dissertation and currently guiding six Ph.D. students.
- Course Coordinator for Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy (PGDYT )
- She is an expert committee member in many national bodies on Yoga
- She has 18 publications on Yoga and has authored multiple books. Her latest book provides an Introduction to Indian Music Therapy (2021).