We are delighted to share VaYU’s progress as we celebrate various milestones in our 4th year as an ONLINE University.
VaYU, the 1st Yoga University outside India, offers graduate education and research for the global community.
This exciting year thus far progresses on many fronts:
- VaYU received a $1M donation from Tarsadia Foundation (Our Heartfelt Gratitude).
- VaYU received Program level accreditation of VaYU’s MS Program through IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists) in May 2023.
- VaYU and BeYogi inked an alliance to help Yogis/Yoginis blossom their Yoga careers with special discounts on VaYU-tuition while protecting them with discounted liability insurance.
- VaYU’s students' Research Poster Abstracts were accepted at the Symposium on Yoga Research (SYR 2023).
- VaYU’s has ventured into continuing medical education (CME) in joint providership with Life In Yoga Institute.
As we celebrate this wonderful holiday, VaYU is grateful for your support, and we look forward to a great 2024 with more students and donors contributing to this high impact mission creating a Yogic life path for the welfare of humanity.
Enjoy VaYU’s Fall Newsletter with exciting updates on many fronts