- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), State of California Website
- BPPE Approved Programs
- Student Performance Fact Sheet (SPFS)
- VaYU Enrollment Agreement
- School Catalog
- Program Brochure
- Notice to Prospective Degree Program Students
- Student Retention and Student Graduation Information
- BPPE Annual Report 2021 - Institute Data Workflow
- BPPE Annual Report 2021 - Program Data Workflow
Vivekananda Yoga University has applied for Eligibility from the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). WSCUC has reviewed the application and determined that the institution is eligible to proceed with an Application for Accreditation. A determination of Eligibility is not a formal status with the WASC Senior College and University Commission, nor does it ensure eventual accreditation. It is a preliminary finding that the institution is potentially accreditable and can proceed within five years of its Eligibility determination to be reviewed for Candidacy or Initial Accreditation status with the Commission.
In October of 2022, VaYU formally submitted a 'Letter of Intent to Apply for Accreditation' to accredit which has been officially accepted by WASC. Subsequently, a 'Seeking Accreditation Visit 1,' a precursor to possible accreditation has been scheduled by WASC in September 2023.
Questions about Eligibility may be directed to the institution or to WSCUC at https://www.wscuc.org/contact or (510) 748-9001.